COVID-19 Testing Options
We perform PCR COVID Testing which has 99.9% accuracy and results can be available in as little as 24 hours.
- Results typically within 3 – 5 days
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Same day appointments may be available
- Guaranteed results within 24 hours
- No travel necessary, we come to you
- $300 self-pay per individual (no insurance)
Q: What are the different types of coronavirus test?
A: There are two different types of tests – diagnostic tests and antibody tests.
- A diagnostic test can show if you have an active coronavirus infection and should take steps to quarantine or isolate yourself from others. Currently there are two types of diagnostic tests which detect the virus – molecular tests, such as RT-PCR tests, that detect the virus’s genetic material, and antigen tests that detect specific proteins on the surface of the virus.
- An antibody test looks for antibodies that are made by your immune system in response to a threat, such as a specific virus. Antibodies can help fight infections. Antibodies can take several days or weeks to develop after you have an infection and may stay in your blood for several weeks or more after recovery. Because of this, antibody tests should not be used to diagnose an active coronavirus infection. At this time researchers do not know if the presence of antibodies means that you are immune to the coronavirus in the future.
Different Types of Coronavirus Tests
|Molecular Test||Antigen Test||Antibody Test|
|Also known as…||Diagnostic test, viral test, molecular test, nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT), RT-PCR test, LAMP test||Rapid diagnostic test (Some molecular tests are also rapid tests.)||Serological test, serology, blood test, serology test|
|How the sample is taken…||Nasal or throat swab (most tests) Saliva (a few tests)||Nasal or throat swab||Finger stick or blood draw|
|How long it takes to get results…||Same day (some locations) or up to a week||One hour or less||Same day (many locations) or 1-3 days|
|Is another test needed…||This test is typically highly accurate and usually does not need to be repeated.||Positive results are usually highly accurate but negative results may need to be confirmed with a molecular test.||Sometimes a second antibody test is needed for accurate results.|
|What it shows…||Diagnoses active coronavirus infection||Diagnoses active coronavirus infection||Shows if you’ve been infected by coronavirus in the past|
|What it can’t do…||Show if you ever had COVID-19 or were infected with the coronavirus in the past||Definitively rule out active coronavirus infection. Antigen tests are more likely to miss an active coronavirus infection compared to molecular tests. Your health care provider may order a molecular test if your antigen test shows a negative result but you have symptoms of COVID-19.||Diagnose active coronavirus infection at the time of the test or show that you do not have COVID-19|
Q: What type of test do you perform?
A: PCR – Polymerase Chain Reaction
Q:How accurate is this test?
A: We perform PCR COVID Testing which has 99.9% accuracy and results can be available in as little as 24 hours.
Q: Is this a nasal swab?
Q: Is this the molecular test?
Q: How much will this cost me?
A: We offer two types of test, Standard and VIP.
Cash Pay – $125 – results in 3-5 days
Insurance – $0 out of pocket – results in 3-5 days
Cash Pay Only – $300 – guarantees results in 24 hours.
Q: What are the requirements for testing?
A: Call or fill out our web form to get an appointment scheduled.
Q: Do I need to have symptoms in order to get tested?
Q: How long will it take to get my results?
A: Depends on the type of service you select.
VIP: 24 hours
Standard: 3-5 days
Q: How do I get my results?
A: You will receive a call if you are positive and reports are emailed in pdf format.
Q: Can you provide me a hard copy of my results?
A: Yes, upon request.
Q: Can you provide me a physician signed report?
A: We can provide upon request if you are traveling and the country you are traveling to is requiring it.
Q: Are your lab reports sufficient to clear me for travel?
A: Yes. We can also provide a provider signed letter if need be.